TUNI EXAM updated to 5.2 version on 22.4.2020.
- Export questions to Moodle (essay and multi-choice questions supported).
Go to EXAM question library > Select questions > Export questions to Moodle XML format (only essays and multiple choice questions) > Download > Import to Moodle course’s question bank
- New question type: Statement question (also available in exam visits and joint exams). Negative points are possible with this question type.
- No-show logic change, no-show does not count as exam attempt
- Examiner can override points in automatically evaluated quesions
- UI improvement to add students to personal exam
- Multiple usability improvements and bug fixes
- Accessibility improvements
- New summary of the exam (beta) -tab
- Support for optional sections
- Support for new question type: Statement question
- Exam visitor is always logged in as student
- Exam visits can be cancelled by home organization
Joint exam (piloting continues)
- Joint exam search for students and support for new question type: Statement question