As of 1 December 2020, EXAM facilities are open followingly:
- All the Exam rooms on Hervanta campus, and Pinni A3110: every day 8-22
- A203d and A026 in City centre Main Building, and E109 in Arvo: Mon-Fri 8-20, Sat-Sun and public holidays 8-15
- Pinni B4122 and Virta 123: Mon-Fri 8-20, closed on public holidays
- Room 123, University consortium of Pori: Mon-Sat 8-20 (cleaning break at 12-13), closed on public holidays
- Seinäjoki exam room, University consortium of Seinäjoki: Mon-Fri 8-20 (closed 22.12.2020-6.1.2021)
Exam visits to Tampere University are possible Mon-Fri 8-16, except on public holidays. Read more about exam visits.
Please note that there can be exceptions in the opening hours. You can always find up-to-date opening hours in the Exam system.
You must access the building where the EXAM facilities are located through the front door with your key card (student card or a separate key card) .If necessary, contact well in advance the info desk staff in the relevant building to update your access rights: Contact information of the campus info desks (intra). Find more info on student access to campus facilities (intra).