You must observe this Code of Conduct from the moment you enter the exam room. Students must ob-serve absolute silence in the exam rooms at all times, as the exams of other students may already be in progress. Only students who have booked a time slot for an electronic exam are allowed to enter the facilities.
1. You are not allowed to bring any items into the exam room, only your student card (or other photo ID) and your key card.
Leave your coat and other belongings outside the exam room. Secure lockers are available for storing valuables.
The items not allowed in the exam room include, for example, calculators, cell phones, dic-tionaries, books and other materials. This also includes food and drink, pencils and paper for notes.
Students who need to use medical equipment during an exam must agree on the arrangements in advance. For more details, please see the chapter on accessibility.
2. Always use your key card to access the exam room.
Do not tailgate others into the room.
3. Check the exam room number and the number of your assigned computer from the EXAM system before entering the exam room.
You will need your username and password to log in to the system. More detailed instructions are available in the exam room.
4. Stay within your allotted time.
You should arrive at the exam room only a moment before your exam is scheduled to begin (no more than 5 minutes before your time slot begins), so that you do not dis-turb the previous student who is taking an exam using the same assigned computer. Please be aware that you will fail the exam if you leave the room in the middle of it. You may leave the room as soon you have completed your exam and submitted your answers.
5. Please refrain from wearing perfume and other fragrances in the exam room.
6. Exam rooms are equipped with a video surveillance system.
Any suspicions of academic misconduct will be investigated in accordance with the policy of Tampere University or Tampere University of Applied Sciences. If you observe a student engaging in academic misconduct, please notify the invigilators (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com).
7. There is no user support available during electronic exams.
In case of problems, please follow the in-structions available in the exam room and after the exam send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of a fire alarm, follow the evacuation procedures of Tampere University or Tampere University of Applied Sciences.