Wear a facial mask in TAMK Exam facilities.
The EXAM includes
- an electronic examination system and
- video camera monitored exam rooms called Exam Terrariums
- Exam Room G2-04 Kuntokatu 3, G-building, Library 2nd floor, room G2-04, 16 computers)
- Exam Room B3-23: Kuntokatu 3, B-building, room B3-23, 20 computers and 2 Exam visit computers).
- Exam Room A2-01 is located in TAMK main campus, but it is connected to the TUNI EXAM system, and it is available for joint examinations in the Tampere universities community. Make your reservations in the TUNI EXAM system.
- Exam Room B1-23, Kuntokatu 3, B-Building, room B1-23. Accessible EXAM room is for students who have a need for a separate space due to an illness or disability. Read more about special arrangements in exams.
All Exam areas are technically (video and audio recording) supervised exam facilities, where the student can complete the electronic exam independently and flexibly at a time of their choice.
Exam Rooms can be used for re-taking exams and entry-level tests. Re-exams should be created as personal exams. Any exams that will be attended by several students should be created as a general exams. Exam questions can be either multiple-choice questions, statements, gap assignments, or essays.
Software available in Exam area computers
- In all cases, in all computers: Firefox (with no access to the Internet), PDF-Reader, Paint, Notepad, PowerPoint and Word (without proofreading!).
- In addition, Exam Room B3-23 computers have Calculator, Excel and Matlab available. This software is available for students only in case the teacher has allowed the use of these items in a particular exam.
Further information about Exam facilities (opens in a new tab). The information on this intranet page is partially out of date.