At the top of the page, you can use
- text, subheadings and links
- images and
- embedded video.
At the end of the page, you can use
- liftup elements and
- people listings, with profile cards imported from tuni.fi main site.
Use images with caution. Pay attention to accessibility:
- Is the image content clearly visible also on a mobile device or in less optimal conditions?
- Is the image content easy to understand?
- Is the image contet available for people using screen readers, either in the ALT text or later on the page?
Do not use decorative images where they add no value. They add scrolling work for mobile users, and they make your page load slower, which in turn will decrease search engine visibility.
The optimal image is landscape with 3:2 ratio. The recommended image size is 900 x 600 pixels.
You can use three different sizing options for your image:
You can embed video from YouTube or Panopto. The video will be visible for users who have given consent for cookies.
Use embedded video with caution, and consider using a link to a playlist instead of embedding several videos.
Please remember that the video must have subtitles! The subtitles must be provided in the language used in the video.