1. Logging in to the computer
If the computer is running and you see the log in screen:
- If the username tuni-exam is already set, press Enter to log in. You don’t need a password.
- If needed, type tuni-exam as a username and then press Enter to log in. You don’t need a password.
If the computer is not running:
- Press enter, use the mouse or restart the computer from the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Log in following the instructions above.
Be patient, logging in may take up to one minute.
2. Starting the exam
- If you are a student in Tampere University or TAMK:
Sign in with your TUNI-account.
- If you are a student in other higher education institute:
Sign in with your institute’s account.
If you sign in for the first time, you must accept the user agreement.
If your exam time hasn’t begun and you’re on the right computer:
- Please wait until the exam starts. The exam starts automatically. If needed, refresh the page.
If you are not on the right computer, whether your exam time has begun or not:
- You will receive a notification when and on which computer you should be.
3. Finishing the exam
When you are ready, check that you have answered all the questions either by writing on the editor or by attaching a file to the answer. Only text written on the EXAM editor or uploaded files will be returned for assessment.
- Use Save and submit -button when you are ready.
- If you want to return “a blank paper”, choose Abort exam.
Sign out of the computer.