An accessible exam room is available on the Hervanta campus, City centre campus and TAMK Main campus:
- Accessible exam room A218, Kampusareena, Hervanta campus
- Accessible exam room A026, Päätalo, City centre campus
- Accessible exam room B1-23, B-building, TAMK Main Campus
You can take your electronic exam alone in the accessible exam room as they only accommodate one exam taker.
Height-adjustable desks are available in the exam rooms on campus. If you want a seat with a height-adjustable desk, follow these instructions when booking your electronic exam: When you select your exam venue in the EXAM system, click the Accessibility type link and select Korkeussäädettävä pöytä (Hight-adjustable desk). The system will automatically assign you to a seat with a height-adjustable desk. To find out more about the equipment available in the electronic exam rooms, go to page EXAM facilities.
It is possible to get individual arrangements for an electronic exam. Information about the individual arrangements can be found on the following pages:
If you already have a proposal for individual study arrangements and want to discuss the possibility to have individual arrangements in your upcoming electronic exam:
- Students at Tampere University are advised to contact the examiner or University’s Exam Service, email@example.com.
- Students at Tampere University of Applied Sciences are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An electronic exam that requires the presence of a University employee can only be offered during regular office hours. As limited services are available during the summer holiday season (especially in July), please agree on the necessary individual arrangements well in advance if you are planning to complete electronic exams over the summer.