Room 123, University Consortium of Pori
Address: Pohjoisranta 11 A, 08100 Pori
Opening hours: Mon-Sun 8-20
The EXAM facility is located on the 1. floor next to the library. Access to the EXAM facility is possible with a personal electronic key. The students of the open university or other units can ask for the electronic key from the information desk of the Service Center of UCPori.
- You should pick up the electronic key well in advance before your exam. They key can only be picked up within the opening hours of the Service Center. It is open on weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm. You can check possible exceptional opening hours on the page Service Center of UCPori.
- Be prepared to prove your identity when picking up the key (driver’s license, passport or photo ID card). No one else can pick up the electric key for you.
- The key must be returned to the Service Center after your exam. If the information desk is closed, return the key to the box which is located inside the building at the main doors. No-returnable keys are charged in accordance with the loan agreement.
- You can find more detailed instructions on the following page: https://ucpori.fi/kulkuohje/ (only in Finnish). Contact information: palvelukeskus(at)ucpori.fi.
- Computers: 8
- Headset (all computers)
- Basic drawing is possible with touch screen (all computers)