Ball games time slots may be viewed and booked through the Selection calendar.
Universities’ guilds, sports clubs, departments etc. organized groups have the right to make regular bookings. Application time for regular bookings is at every spring. Time slots are granted for the academic year (1.9.-1.5.) at a time. Summer season bookings are applied separately. Ask more about regular bookings from our Sport centre managers. Also contact our Sport centre managers if you wish to book the halls for an event.
- Our Selection calendar shows the available slots for one week at a time. The time slots for the following week are published every Thursday at 8:45 am. You may reserve max 3 slots per week. One slot is one hour.
- You may bring one person outside of Tuni community to play badminton with you. NOTE: If your playing partner is not a member of SportUni he/she needs to pay 6€ one-visit-fee.
- Badminton doubles is possible at Tamppi Areena courts 2&5.
- Badminton court (one section) reservation may be also used for other sports (table tennis etc.).
- You can rent or buy a racket from SportUni reception:
- Racket rent 3€/time slot
- Buy new shuttlecock 2€
- Buy new racket Victor; 20€/45€
- Prices incl. 24% VAT.
- You need to book a badminton court to play table tennis at City Centre or Hervanta.
- You may bring one person outside of Tuni community to play table tennis with you. NOTE! If your playing partner is not a member of SportUni he/she needs to pay 6€ one-visit-fee.
- In City Centre Atalpa you can borrow equipment for table tennis at the SportUni reception.
- Tamppi Areena ball games storage room has two table tennis tables and equipment.
- Also Kauppi campus sports centre has a table tennis table and equipment. Reservation is not needed to use the table. If you want to play table tennis in the ball hall, you need to reserve badminton court and move the table tennis table there yourself.
Tamppi Areena has a 9-foot pool table.
- Selection calendar shows the time slots for one week at a time. The time slots for the following week are published every Thursday at 9 am.
- You may book one hour per week. It is also possible to use the table without reservation.
Open ball game slots
Open ball game slots give you a chance to play for example futsal and basketball with others. There are open slots in several ball games, such as volleyball, basketball, floorball, futsal, etc. No enrollment is needed to participate in the open ball game slots.
The beach volley court is located at the Hervanta campus.
- Our selection calendar shows the time slots for one week at a time. The time slots for the following week are published every Thursday at 9 am.
- One group may book 2 slots per week. It is also possible to use the court without reservation.
- SportUni has an ice hockey slot at Hervanta ice hall (court 2), Ruovedenkatu 1.
- The slot is open to everyone who has paid the SportUni fee. No enrollment needed.
- Games are played with hobby series rules and with full ice-hockey equipment.
- You need to have your own equipment to participate.
- Thursdays at 8:45-10:00, 1.9.2022 – 30.3.2023.
- Contact person Antti Kinnunen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ball games
Hervanta campus has a hitting wall located in Bommari. The bouncefree wall may be used to train golf, baseball, disc golf etc.
- The ball game time slots start as scheduled. It is recommended to finish playing 5 minutes before the end of the slot to allow the next users to start on time.
- Everyone attending the game slots must have paid the SportUni fee or one time visit fee.
- People outside the University community are not allowed to participate in the time slots, excl. exceptions mentioned.
- The reserved slot must always be canceled if you are unable to attend. You cancel your reservation via SportUni “My page” or by contacting the sports centre’s customer service.
- The person is blocked from booking any SportUni services for 14 days if he/she doesn’t show up for the booked court. It is possible to remove the block by contacting email@example.com or the sports centre’s customer service.