The SportUni fee can be paid by online or to Sport Centre customer service point. The access rights are given to your student or staff card.
- Kauppi: Access rights to your card are updated at first visit in Sport Centre customer service point.
- Hervanta: All payment methods automatically give access rights to Hervanta campus’ sport facilities to those TAU members who already have a functioning access card at Hervanta campus. Otherwise access rights to your card are updated at first visit in Sport Centre customer service point.
- City Centre: All payment methods automatically give access rights to City Centre campus’ sport facilities to those TAU members who already have a functioning access card at City Centre campus. Otherwise access rights to your card are updated at first visit in Sport Centre customer service point.
- If you are using the facilities with a one-time-fee, no access card is needed. In this case you can use the facilities after visiting the customer service desk (notice the opening hours).
- If you use the ePassi application (not our Electronic payment system), you will need to activate the access card at the customer service desk.
- Your access card must be scanned to the reader each time you visit the sports facilities!
- The access card is personal and must not be given to another person.
The access rights need to be requested separately for each academic year or according to the payment period.
You need to have a picture student/staff card with you. Students with no picture student card need to have a picture ID.
Payment receipt is not needed. Our staff can see the payments from our online register. There is a 1-3 day delay in updating of electric payments to this register. Please bring a payment receipt with you if you want to update your access rights immediately after electric payment.
Please notice, that it is not possible to use any of the sports services (including courses, badminton etc.) on other campuses before you have applied for the access rights!
Please enter customer service and show a picture ID each time using our services if you are a new student and don’t have a student card yet.