The SportUni fee can be paid for:
- Spring term 1.1.-31.7.
- 90 days. Valid 90 days starting from the payment date. If you have a valid payment period when paying the fee the 90 days will be added to the end of this period.
- Also per visit fee 7 euros (a valid student/staff card)
By paying the sports fee you agree that your information is stored to the SportUni customer register.
What is included in the SportUni fee?
- Use of gyms
- Group exercise classes
- Outdoor gyms
- Courses (possible extra fee)
- Ball games bookings and open ball games slots
- Badminton and beach volley time slots as well as the use of a billiards table
- Other sports like climbing, floorball and ping pong
- Online yoga and exercise with Yogobe for free of charge
- Right to book affordable PT services and gym instruction services.
- The use of dressing rooms, saunas and shower facilities
Academic year 2023-24
Spring term 1.1.2024-31.7.2024
Students 58€/ Staff 78€
90 days from payment date
Students 45€/ Staff 59€
Notice: Students at TAMK: If you are not a member of Tamko you need to pay Staff fee price.
Per visit fee
Students/ Staff 7€.
One-time visit is possible for all the university students and staff (not only for Tampere universities) but you must show a valid student/staff card.
The prices incl. VAT.
How to pay?
You can pay the fee in three different ways.
- Students and staff can pay the fee with TUNI Pay electronic payment. Payment methods are online banks, Smartum, ePassi or MobilePay. SportUni fee will be updated overnight in the system.
- TAU students can pay the fee at the same time with Student Union fee in Oili-Service.
- Students and staff can pay the fee to Sport Centre customer service with cash, credit/debit card, ePassi or Smartum. Note that if you pay directly with ePassi/Smartum application then you must update your SportUni fee at the customer service desk.
You can check your sports fee status from My page information if you can’t remember if you have paid the sports fee already.