The SportUni fee can be paid separately per term or for the whole year. The summer period is included in the spring term fee. By paying the sports fee you agree that your information is stored to SportUni customer register.
Whole year 1.8.2021-31.7.2022
Students 80€ / Staff 99€
Autumn term 1.8.2021-31.12.2021
Students 46€/ Staff 60€
Spring term 1.1.2022-31.7.2022
Students 52€/ Staff 65€
Notice: Students at TAMK: If you are not a member of Tamko you need to pay Staff fee price.
Per visit fee
Students / Staff 6€. One-time visit is possible for all the university students (not only for Tampere universities). The student card must be valid.
The prices incl. VAT.
How to pay?
You can pay the fee by three different ways.
- Students and staff can pay the fee with TUNI Pay electronic payment. Payment methods are online banks, ePassi or MobilePay.
- TAU students can pay the fee at the same time with Student Union fee in Oili-Service.
- Students and staff can pay the fee to Sport Centre customer service with credit/debit card, ePassi. Members of Tamko can pay the fee also at Tamko office customer service (Kuntokatu 3, L-building). Note that if you pay directly with ePassi application then you must update your SportUni fee at the customer service.
You can check your sports fee status from My page information if you can’t remember if you have paid the sports fee already.
Access rights to Sport Centres
Access rights to your card are updated at first visit in Sport Centre customer service point. You need to pick up access rights separately from each campuses’ Sport Centres. All payment methods give automatical access rights to Hervanta campus’ sport facilities to those TAU members who already have a functioning access card at Hervanta campus.
If you are using the facilities with a one-time-fee, no access card is needed. In this case you can use the facilities after visiting the customer service desk (notice the opening hours).
What is included to the SportUni fee?
- Use of gyms
- Group exercise classes
- Courses (possible extra fee)
- Ball game time slots
- Badminton and beach volley time slots as well as the use of billiards table
- The digital platform Yogobe
- Other sports
- Right to book PT and gym instruction services (extra fee)
- The use of dressing rooms, sauna and shower facilities
- SportUni services are a student and personnel benefit for Tampere Universities students and employees.
- The use of SportUni facilities and services requires the payment of a personal SportUni fee. With this payment you can use all the sports services on the three campuses.
- The paid fee is not refunded to the customer in any case when the use of the services is interrupted.
- Those registered as a present student or staff member at TAU or TAMK are able to use the services as long as the study right or employment contract is valid.
Student SportUni Fee requires membership of Student Union TREY or Student Union TAMKO for the current academic year.
- Post-graduate students can pay the student SportUni fee and use the services as long as they are members of the student union. After graduation the right to use the sports facilities and services ends.
- TAU international students can pay the student SportUni fee and use the services as long as they are members of the student union. If they choose not to pay the optional student union fee then the SportUni fee is the same as with staff members.
- The right to use the sport facilities and services ends on the day when the student graduates or the working contract of the staff member ends. The SportUni fee is not partially refundable.
- An insurance policy is not included in the fee. If required, you should provide your own accident insurance cover.