The SportUni fee is paid at your home university, i.e. the university where you are studying or working (regardless of the campus which services you are mainly using.) The SportUni fee can be paid separately per term or for the whole year. The summer period is included in the spring term fee. By paying the sports fee you agree that your information is stored to SportUni customer register.
Whole year 1.8.2019-31.7.2020
Students 75€ / Staff 85€
Autumn term 1.8.2019-31.12.2019
Students 44€/ Staff 50€
Spring term 1.1.2020-31.7.2020
Students 49€/ Staff 55€
Per visit fee
Students / Staff 6€. One-time visit is possible for all the university students (not only for Tampere universities). The student card must be valid.
Notice: Students at TAMK: If you are not a member of Tamko there is a higher fee: autumn 50€ / spring 55€ / entire year 85€.
The prices incl. VAT.
How to pay?
Tampere University students and staff: Pay the fee by cash or by credit/debit card to the City Centre or Hervanta Sport Centre customer service. Students can pay the fee at the same time with Student Union fee in Oili-Service.
TAMK students and staff: Members of Tamko can pay the SportUni fee at the Tamko office (Kuntokatu 3, L-building). Other TAMK students and staff members can pay at Sports Centre customer service (L-building).
- You can pay SportUni fee with staff benefit ePassi. In this situation you have to activate the access card at the customer service desk.
What is included to the SportUni fee?
- Use of gyms
- Group exercise classes
- Courses (possible extra fee)
- Ball game time slots
- Badminton and beach volley time slots as well as the use of billiards table (possible extra fee)
- Other sports
- Right to book PT and gym instruction services (extra fee)
- The use of dressing rooms, sauna and shower facilities
Access rights to Sport Centres
Access rights to your own university’s sports facilities are loaded onto your student/staff card or access key in your home university SportUni Centre. If you wish to request access rights to other SportUni campuses, please contact the sport centre customer service in question.
If you are using the facilities with a one-time-fee, no access card is needed. In this case you can use the facilities after visiting the customer service desk (notice the opening hours).
- The use of SportUni facilities and services requires the payment of a personal SportUni fee. With this payment you can use all the sports services on the three campuses.
- The paid fee is not refunded to the customer in any case when the use of the services is interrupted.
- The personal access right card must be scanned by the reader each time you visit the sport facilities! Without the card a client can not enter the facility. The misuse of the card might result in withholding the rights to use the sports facilities and services.
- Those registered as a present student or staff member at TAU or TAMK are able to use the services as long as the study right or employment contract is valid.
- Post-graduate students can pay the student SportUni fee and use the services as long as they are members of the student union. After graduation the right to use the sports facilities and services ends.
- TAU international students can pay the student SportUni fee and use the services as long as they are members of the student union. If they choose not to pay the optional student union fee then the SportUni fee is the same as with staff members.
- The right to use the sport facilities and services ends on the day when the student graduates or the working contract of the staff member ends. The SportUni fee is not partially refundable.
- An insurance policy is not included in the fee. If required, you should provide your own accident insurance cover.