The SportUni fee can be paid separately per term or for the whole year. By paying the sports fee you agree that your information is stored to the SportUni customer register.
What is included in the SportUni fee?
- Use of gyms
- Group exercise classes
- Outdoor gyms
- Courses (possible extra fee)
- Ball games bookings and open ball games slots
- Badminton and beach volley time slots as well as the use of a billiards table
- The digital yoga- and exercise platform Yogobe
- Other sports like climbing, floorball and ping pong
- Right to book PT and gym instruction services (extra fee)
- The use of dressing rooms, saunas and shower facilities
Summer term 1.5.-31.7.2022
Students 39€/ Staff 49€ (Notice, payments only to SportUni Centres receptions)
Academic year 2022-23
Autumn term 1.8.2022-31.12.2022
Students 48€ / Staff 66€
Whole year 1.8.2022-31.7.2023
Students 84€ / Staff 108€
Spring term 1.1.2023-31.7.2023
Students 54€/ Staff 71€
Summer term 1.5.-31.7.2023
Students 41€/ Staff 53€
Notice: Students at TAMK: If you are not a member of Tamko you need to pay Staff fee price.
Per visit fee
Students/ Staff 6€.
One-time visit is possible for all the university students (not only for Tampere universities) but you must show a valid student card.
The prices incl. VAT.
How to pay?
You can pay the fee in three different ways.
- Students and staff can pay the fee with TUNI Pay electronic payment. Payment methods are online banks, ePassi or MobilePay. SportUni fee will be updated overnight in the system.
- TAU students can pay the fee at the same time with Student Union fee in Oili-Service.
- Students and staff can pay the fee to Sport Centre customer service with cash, credit/debit card or ePassi. Members of Tamko can pay the fee also at Tamko office customer service (Kuntokatu 3, L-building). Note that if you pay directly with ePassi application then you must update your SportUni fee at the customer service desk.
You can check your sports fee status from My page information if you can’t remember if you have paid the sports fee already.