Options for the sessions
The instruction may include gym training, group exercise class, ball games or outdoor activities.
- Gym training: Introduction to gym equipment, intruduction to a general gym program etc.
- Group exercise class: Aerobic, Fitness or Balance class
- Ball games: Instructed ball game in chosen sport
- Outdoor activities: Walk, jogging, Nordic walking or Outdoor gym
- One instruction time is 55 min
- Instructions may be performed mainly Mon-Fri at 8am-4pm. Evening and weekend times by agreement.
How I make an appointment?
Group instruction can be booked and contents fixed with instructor. Ask for more information email@example.com.
How I pay the sessions?
Payment by invoice or with cash/card at Sport Centres customer services.